Saturday 5 March 2016

Life Changes For The Better

Well, I honestly, never in a million years thought I would ever say this, but Gina has officially got herself a wonderful man!! Yeah I know, shocker huh?! ... We've known each other for a while and everything just grew and developed between us .... He's completely changed my life for the better, I can't remember the last time I've been so blissfully happy .... I'm so blessed to know him, to be all his and to be loved by him .... I'm loving life, loving Tony (that's his name) and loving life with Tony .... Things just couldn't be better! I'm so happy! So.... If you were wondering where I've been, that's why I've not been on here much .... However, I have had time to make some alterations, including a brand spanking new header for this page ... I'm very pleased with it ... Also have updated my Glitter Graphics page and update my Facebook regularly .... I haven't forgotten about updating here, I will continue to do so and also continue where we left off from last time ... I just wanted to share in my wonderful news and my happiness .... Pics of us together to follow!! Oh and I have been making some more tags ... Here's one which you will also find over on my GG page too:-



Take care all of you, I wish you all the love, peace and good health there is in this world... Thank you for checking in regularly and please call again soon!

Mwah!!

Big hugs,
Gina
xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search