Sunday 3 July 2016

New Tag - Happy 4th July! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Ok, so my Saturday was ok I guess in the end ... I'm still rather low in mood but I managed to clean everywhere I wanted and to also get some relaxation time too ... While having a rest I made a new tag, I'd lost my MoJo these past few weeks and although was very drawn to my latest purchases, just felt too exhausted to put anything together ... I know I wouldn't have made it through my Saturday even half as well without the support of a very dear friend ... Sometimes it's very hard to hear that no matter how hard you try, how much you give, how much you do despite ill health, it's never good enough ... My only defense is that I try my best ... I know it's not good enough but I do try ... Anyhow ... Enough of that ... Back to the tag I made, I used the absolutely outstanding art work of Keith Garvey ... You will find the link to his website in the bar at the top of the page ... If not and if you don't feel like scrolling up then simply click HERE!! .... I hope you're all enjoying your weekend and to my American friends who take the time to call by, I wish you all a very Happy 4th July ... Sending you lots of love and best wishes ... I'm off to bed as it's very late here, hugs and loves to you all, thank you to everyone who calls by and who takes the time to read my blog entries, I do appreciate that so much ... Goodnight and sweet dreams xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search