Saturday 9 July 2016

You Ever Have One Of Those Weeks? LOL

I've not blogged at all this past week as it was such a busy one, everywhere I turned there was someone wanting to give me shit LOL ... It's fine though, the only place I got a respite from it was work ... I sign into Facebook of an evening and when I can pop on during the day and it never fails to deliver it's fair share of shit LOL ... It's not Facebook, it's some of the people I've connected with unfortunately ... One of them is mental and mad as a Hatter and will not stop lying and trolling my profile even though she's blocked ... She just uses a fake profile to spy on me, then have a meltdown at what I've posted ... Stupid woman has nothing better to do with her life clearly LOL ... Thing is, she lied to so many of us, faked her identity, pretended she was being bullied and victimized and even faked the death of both her parents ... Yep ... Fucking nutcase ... She wants to be friends one minute, then when you politely and very wisely refuse she reverts quickly back into the bitter and nasty creature she truly is and has a post maniacal meltdown!! It's laughable hence all the LOL's 

Shit number 2 - Oh good grief, really!! Someone I decided I didn't want to be with after the unacceptable way they treated me decided to launch into a sly attack on me in a group we are both members of on Facebook ... I posted quite a lot about the E.U Referendum so their sly arsed and very bitchy response was to state some shit about migraines then how they don't post political crap and are on Facebook for fun and friends LOL ... Really? In a sarcoidosis group? ... TWAT!! ... If you really wanted to have a bitch at me, then you could have done so on your page or even more mature would be to speak TO ME!! - BLOCKED!!

My message to you fuckers is this ... GROW THE FUCK UP! ... This isn't some kindergarten and I'm not Arnold Schwarzenegger .... Have the maturity and decency to see what you have done, yeah I'm not perfect and neither are you! But I'm pretty open with life and I have been honest with you both ... Now you can seriously fuck off!!  Fuck you both and feel free to take the horse you rode in on with you!

On a happier note, thank you to someone very dear and who means more to me than they know for the beautiful flowers and for the cards .... I can't remember the last time someone has been so demonstratively kind to me, you really brightened up my week which was very difficult on the whole ... I will make sure you read this at some point :) 

Also I managed to catch up with someone I truly adore ... We spent hours chatting and it was wonderful ... I sort of felt like no time had passed at all ... It was like it was the next day kind of thing ... :) 

Also and while I'm on the subject of connecting with people ... I had a massive rethink as I connected with some old friends over the past few weeks or so .... It's horrible holding grudges ... No one in their right mind wants to harbour ill feelings, I certainly don't ... I appreciate there's only so far we can go to forgive someone, I'm just so glad to have my friends back ... So yeah, I blocked 2 for ill treatment of me from one and the complete lunacy from another, that right now isn't something I can forgive .... But so many years have passed, my dear friend and sis took so much shit online years ago and she never deserved any of it ... I feel so bad about all of it ... My other friend is going through stuff, personal so I'm not repeating ... But seeing her after all this time, it helps you understand that life is so short and so precious ... Why can't we all just be nice to each other and get along? ... Too much time goes by wasted and it's sad ... 

Hence my point ... You people who bitch and dig and make sly comments and lie .... You're pathetic ... You obviously have something to hide so you lash out and make it someone else's fault for what happened .... Just remember that life is short, you want to go through it hurting others then don't expect a huge send off at your funeral ... Don't expect anyone to take your shit ... Don't expect your idiocy to get you anywhere and do not treat others the way you treated me ... That's my parting gift to you shit heads .... I have a life to live and I sure as hell am not going to allow you or anyone else the pleasure of spoiling it with poisonous bullshit .... I stood up to you, you didn't like it ... Boohoo waa waa fuck off!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search