Wednesday 16 December 2015

Hello Again!

My apologies for not posting in a few days, things have been very busy here with the build up to Christmas next week, can't believe it's almost upon us and I've done absolutely nothing at all yet!! ... My mum is in hospital very poorly and coupled with her being sick, me going to work and trying to look after my family, it has proven very busy and rather tiring also.  We had our Christmas lunch at work yesterday and it really was lovely.  I'm very fortunate to work with such nice people and it was a day for making happy memories .... Got some fab pictures on my phone! Ok, I will be getting more into some health talk as time goes by, touching the surface right now in this blog as this is more about the crazy Christmas rush! So far my diagnoses over the years are Pernicious Anaemia, Folate Anaemia, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Sarcoidosis, Vitamin D Deficiency and the most recent being high cholesterol after a T.I.A and now Fibromyalgia .... It is quite the package all in all, will discuss the ins and outs another time, but for now, I hope you are as well as you can be, I hope the run up to Christmas is a happy and exciting time for you, may you be blessed with health, happiness, peace and love .... Will update again soon, I finish work on the 18th of December so I'm hoping to have some more time to devote to blogging .... Until then, love and hugs xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search